Featured post

You Would Not Believe These Emojis.

Following a research of the mobile phone use by youths in the African continent, a young Nigerian American Ayoola Daramola has come out to...

Friday 22 January 2016

T.I's KILLS HIS FOLLOWER!!!!



A twitter follower if T.I has come at him to challenge him to an anti gravity hat off clifford and gave him 24 hours to respond!!!!!!!!!

 And in T.I was really clinical with the reply as he replied on on twitter
"HOW DARE HE @KriegLaFlare! Like my son startin to golf today&calling Tiger. Begone FROM my presence mere peasant!!"

Below are the tweets;


Wow he really got da reply!!! lol

1 comment:

Friday 22 January 2016

T.I's KILLS HIS FOLLOWER!!!!



A twitter follower if T.I has come at him to challenge him to an anti gravity hat off clifford and gave him 24 hours to respond!!!!!!!!!

 And in T.I was really clinical with the reply as he replied on on twitter
"HOW DARE HE @KriegLaFlare! Like my son startin to golf today&calling Tiger. Begone FROM my presence mere peasant!!"

Below are the tweets;


Wow he really got da reply!!! lol

1 comment: